ABILENE, Texas, Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIN) today announced that the Company's Board of Directors has approved several promotions for officers based in Abilene, Texas, and Fort Worth, Texas. The promotions include:
- Luke Longhofer, Abilene, promoted to Senior Vice President;
- Bob Goodner, Abilene, promoted to Senior Vice President;
- Marcus Morris, Abilene, promoted to Banking Officer; and
- Aaron Turner, Fort Worth, promoted to Banking Officer.
"These officers have all made significant contributions to the continued success of our company and are very deserving of these promotions," said Gary S. Gragg, Executive Vice President, Lending. "We are pleased to recognize them and look forward to their continued work on behalf of the Company, our customers and our shareholders."
Longhofer manages First Financial's loan review department. He has been with the Company since 2010. Before joining First Financial, Longhofer served as a Commissioned Bank Examiner for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. He holds a bachelor's degree in finance from West Texas A&M University and is a graduate of The Southwestern Graduate School of Banking.
Goodner joined First Financial in 2004 and has more than 30 years' experience in banking, including serving as a Commissioned Bank Examiner for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. He holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from The University of Texas at Arlington and graduated from the American Bankers Association Compliance School.Morris has been with First Financial since 2010 and works in the Company's loan review department. He earned a bachelor's degree from Abilene Christian University and a master's degree in finance and economics from West Texas A&M University. Turner joined First Financial in 2006 after graduating from Tarleton State University with a bachelor's degree in finance. He began as a credit analyst in Stephenville and has completed a loan review rotation. He is a member of the Tarrant County Bankers Association and is active in the Risk Management Association. About First Financial Bankshares
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV