The Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE/Euronext Paris: CCE) Board of Directors today authorized an increase in the company’s quarterly dividend to 16 cents per common share, an increase of 23 percent. The dividend is payable March 22, 2012 to shareowners of record on March 9, 2012.
“This is the fifth consecutive year in which Coca-Cola Enterprises has increased its dividend,” said John F. Brock, chairman and chief executive officer. “These annual increases in our dividend, combined with share repurchase efforts, clearly demonstrate our strong commitment to driving shareowner value and creating increasing shareowner returns,” Mr. Brock said.
The company also said it completed a $1 billion share repurchase program in December, and initiated a second $1 billion program earlier this year.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. is the leading Western European marketer,
distributor, and producer of bottle and can liquid nonalcoholic
refreshment and one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers. CCE is
the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Company in
Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the
Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. For more information about our company,
please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV