Corinthian Colleges Moves Procurement To The Cloud
Corinthian Colleges, Inc. (NASDAQ: COCO), one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America, is transitioning its procurement operations to cloud computing, using technology from Ariba, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARBA), the world’s business commerce network. Once implemented, the new system will allow Corinthian to more efficiently manage the entire spectrum of procurement activities, from sourcing and orders to invoice and payment.
“Corinthian has consistently invested in technology to enrich and expand its course offerings,” said David Beaver, Vice President of Procurement and Supply Chain, Corinthian. “By applying the same principles to our procurement operations, we can improve our overall operational performance.”
To achieve its goals, Corinthian will use Ariba® Procure-to-Pay™. Delivered on-demand, Ariba Procure-To-Pay combines the functionality of Ariba Buyer ™, Ariba Invoice ™, and Ariba Settlement ™ in a single, integrated solution to help companies automate, improve, control and monitor procurement to realize immediate process efficiencies and cost savings.
“Last year, our Procurement and Sourcing team delivered significant savings using a disciplined strategic sourcing process,” said Ken Ord, Chief Administrative Officer, Corinthian. “With Ariba’s solutions in place, we can increase these savings over time.”Corinthian will use Ariba Procure-to-Pay to create catalogs through which goods and services can quickly and easily be purchased from preferred vendors at contract prices by employees at any of its 120 locations. And it will use the Ariba® Network to more efficiently connect and collaborate with key trading partners around key processes such as invoicing and payment. “Collaboration is key to successful sourcing,” Beaver added. “Through Ariba, we can quickly and easily enable our suppliers to do business with us electronically regardless of the platform they may be using. And this will ultimately enhance our efficiencies and the results we can deliver.” The Ariba Network is the most-efficient, effective, and universally adopted platform for global commerce between businesses and contains everything that’s needed to drive it, including:
- Market-leading applications for Spend Management, Collaborative Finance Management, and Sales Acceleration Management – all delivered as scalable, cost-effective and burden-free cloud-based services
- The world’s largest Web-based trading community, empowering global businesses to discover, connect, and collaborate for better commerce
- Ariba Exchange, the industry-leading customer community where companies can network, share best practices, and collaborate with partners and peers
- Market, technical, strategic and other expert capabilities that can be accessed on-site or remotely via the Web as needed to support ever-changing business needs and objectives
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV