Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) announced today that its new Crocs™ Golf with Hank Haney collection was selected as one of three overall “Best New Products” at the 2012 PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 26-29 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Award-winning PGA professionals and top golf buyers voted Crocs™ Golf as a top product among new merchandise displayed in the PGA Show New Product Zone. The new collection was designed in partnership with internationally-recognized golf instructor Hank Haney.
Crocs' Preston is part of the award-winning new Crocs Golf with Hank Haney collection. (Photo: Business Wire)
“We’re very pleased with the positive feedback our new Crocs Golf with Hank Haney collection has received, including being named ‘Best New Product’ at the PGA Merchandise Show,” said Dale Bathum, Senior Vice President of Product Development for Crocs. “This award speaks to the innovative combination of comfort and function behind these new products that makes them unlike any other golf shoe on the market.”
All Crocs™ Golf with Hank Haney styles are intended to be worn both on and off the course and were designed with input from Haney based on his experience as a leading golf instructor for the past 35 years. Each of the new Crocs™ Golf styles features a unique hybrid construction plus a midsole and footbed made with Crocs’ proprietary Croslite™ material, providing form-to-foot cushioning for all day wear. The new collection strikes the perfect balance between comfort and technical engineering for the casual golfer.
In addition to the spring styles debut, attendees got a first glance at the new Crocs™ Golf fall collection, which included the Langdon LoPro and the Tyne LoPro – both styles are designed to offer the golfer more technical styling with a one-year limited waterproof warranty.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV