SAN DIEGO, Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ANX) today announced that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Brian M. Culley, will present at the 14th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time, in the Park South Salon at the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel in New York.
Interested parties can access a live audio webcast and slide presentation on the ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals web site at www.adventrx.com. An archived presentation will be available on the web site for 30 days.
About ADVENTRX PharmaceuticalsADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing proprietary product candidates. The Company's lead product candidate is ANX-188, a rheologic, antithrombotic and cytoprotective agent that improves micro-vascular blood flow, which has potential application in treating a wide range of diseases and conditions, such as complications arising from sickle cell disease. The Company also is developing ANX-514, a novel, detergent-free formulation of the chemotherapy drug docetaxel. More information can be found on the Company's web site at www.adventrx.com.
SOURCE ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV