Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Stock Upgraded (PBR.A)
- PBR.A's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 24.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.45, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.31, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 82.34% to $9,471.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -15.01%.
- PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER's earnings per share declined by 43.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER increased its bottom line by earning $3.92 versus $3.54 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($7.14 versus $3.92).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.