Kimball International Inc. Class B Stock Upgraded (KBALB)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 264.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.88 million to $3.20 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 173.62% to $7.83 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, KIMBALL INTERNATIONAL has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -0.01%.
- Although KBALB's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.00 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.99 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- KBALB, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 0.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.4%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- KIMBALL INTERNATIONAL reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, KIMBALL INTERNATIONAL reported lower earnings of $0.13 versus $0.29 in the prior year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts