FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. and EDMONTON, Alberta, Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Smart Kids Group, Inc. (OTC-BB: SKGP) CEO Richard Shergold officially announced their new majority stakeholder, WMX Group, Inc. (WEX on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange). This acquisition by WMX Group, Inc. is exciting news within both organizations. Smart Kids is looking forward to working with WMX to take the company and their products global.
Smart Kids Group develops, distributes and licenses quality children's character based Edutainment products through a variety of media including television, DVD, retail, direct marketing, and the Internet. For more information about the company, please visit www.smartkidsgroup.com or e-mail the company at email@example.com .
SMART KIDS has a substantial library of award winning television episodes in 11 different countries and multiple languages. Using child and family safety awareness as its unifying theme, Smart Kids 's characters and related products serve a uniquely viable market niche which combines entertainment, educational programming and merchandising, all of which address parents' and children's concerns about keeping safe and aware of their surroundings in their homes, their communities, and in an increasingly uncertain world.
Smart Kids is projected to be one of world's leading producers and provider of quality children's EDUtainment products. In addition, Smart Kids is producing a complete library of fitness products designed to increase the longevity of mature adults, so that the family unit remains strong as time progresses. Smart Kids has designed a Community website that will provide Smart Kids a safe and entertaining Internet destination, also increasing family interaction within the home. The company is developing to launch a network of retail kiosk stores to extend its brand and wholesome products to families and Smart Kids throughout the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV