3SBio Inc. To Present At The Oppenheimer & Co. 6th Annual China Dragon Conference
SHENYANG, China, Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- 3SBio Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRX) ("3SBio"), a leading China-based biotechnology company focused on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing biopharmaceutical products, today announced that Dr. Jing Lou, chief executive officer, and Mr. Bo Tan, chief financial officer, will present at the Oppenheimer & Co. 6th Annual China Dragon Conference being held March 14-15, 2012 in New York City.
The accompanying slides will be available at www.3sbio.com under the investor relations section.
About 3SBio Inc.
3SBio is a leading, fully integrated, profitable biotechnology company focused on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing biopharmaceutical products primarily in China. Its focus is on addressing large markets with significant unmet medical needs in nephrology, oncology, supportive cancer care, inflammation and infectious diseases. With headquarters and GMP-certified manufacturing facilities in Shenyang, PRC, 3SBio employs over 800 people. Shares trade in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADSs) on the NASDAQ stock market under the ticker symbol "SSRX". Please see www.3SBio.com for more information.Investor Contac ts Bo TanChief Financial Officer3SBio Inc.Tel: + 86 24 2581-1820 ir@3SBio.com Tom FolinsbeeDirector of Investor Relations3SBio Inc. Tel: + 852 8191-6991 ir@3SBio.com SOURCE 3SBio Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV