CHINO, Calif., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chino Commercial Bancorp (OTCBB: CCBC) announced today that it has extended its pending shareholder rights subscription offering to February 15, 2012 at 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time. This is the second extension of time for the rights offering which was originally scheduled to expire on January 20, 2012.
The Company has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the SEC for the offering. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and this offering.
The rights offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. This release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sales of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.About Chino Commercial BancorpChino Commercial Bancorp is the parent company of Chino Commercial Bank, a national bank, headquartered in Chino, California which opened for business in September 2000 and currently operates from three full service locations in Chino, Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga, California. The Bank opened its Ontario branch in January 2006 and the Rancho Cucamonga branch in April 2010. Chino Commercial Bank is a member of both the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Home Loan Bank, and its deposit accounts are insured under the Federal Deposit Insurance Act up to applicable limits thereof. For more information, visit www.chinocommercialbank.com. SOURCE Chino Commercial Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV