Tortoise Capital Advisors Announces Distribution Dates And Amounts For Closed-End Funds
(1) On Nov. 30, 2011, TTP declared its initial distribution of $0.40625 per share. This distribution achieves the fund’s target of a 6.5 percent annualized yield on its $25 public offering price.
% Change from Prior Distribution
|Tortoise Power and Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.||TPZ||Monthly||$0.125||-|
The TPZ monthly distributions will be paid on March 30, 2012, April 30, 2012 and May 31, 2012 to stockholders of record on the respective dates of March 23, 2012, April 23, 2012 and May 23, 2012. TPZ will report the sources for these monthly distributions at the time of payment in the applicable Section 19(a) Notice.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts