(1) On Nov. 30, 2011, TTP declared its initial distribution of $0.40625 per share. This distribution achieves the fund’s target of a 6.5 percent annualized yield on its $25 public offering price.
|Fund||Ticker||Distribution Frequency||Distribution Amount||% Change from Prior Distribution|
|Tortoise Power and Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.||TPZ||Monthly||$0.125||-|
The TPZ monthly distributions will be paid on March 30, 2012, April 30, 2012 and May 31, 2012 to stockholders of record on the respective dates of March 23, 2012, April 23, 2012 and May 23, 2012. TPZ will report the sources for these monthly distributions at the time of payment in the applicable Section 19(a) Notice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV