NAPERVILLE, Ill., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- John P. Calamos, Sr., CEO and Co-Chief Investment Officer of Calamos Investments, will be the featured speaker in an InvestmentNews Webcast Event, on February 14 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, titled "Evolving Emerging Market Strategies, how financial advisers can access today's opportunities with lower volatility in emerging market portfolios."
"Evolving trends have positioned the emerging markets to potentially fuel the entire world's growth over the next decade. Allocating to emerging markets as a core part of the portfolio will likely be a key strategy for many advisers seeking to capitalize on opportunities in this rapidly changing world," said John P. Calamos, Sr.
Mr. Calamos will specifically address:
- The evolving trends driving opportunities in emerging markets and how these trends will impact global growth in the years to come.
- Why leading economists are recommending increased allocations to emerging markets—not as a satellite, but as part of the core portfolio allocation.
- Volatility and the importance of active management with a focus on risk within this space.
To register for this webcast, please visit InvestmentNews.com/pmEmerging. The webcast is pending CE credit approval by the CFP board.The opinions referenced are as of the date of publication and are subject to change due to changes in the market or economic conditions and may not necessarily come to pass. Information contained herein is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice.
About CalamosCalamos Investments is a globally diversified investment firm serving the needs of institutional and individual investors for over 30 years. The company's clients include public and private pensions, foundations, endowments, corporations, financial advisors, families and individuals from around the world who have entrusted the firm with $34.7 billion in assets under management as of January 31, 2012. Calamos offers a range of global investment solutions - equity, fixed-income, convertible and alternatives - to work with clients' multi-asset allocation frameworks and achieve the goals of their investment programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV