Ballard Announces 2011 Results & 2012 Outlook Conference Call
VANCOUVER, Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP) (TSX: BLD) will hold a conference call on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. PST ( 11:00 a.m. EST). John Sheridan, President & CEO and Tony Guglielmin, CFO will review Ballard's 2011 operating results and 2012 outlook.
The live call can be accessed by calling +1-604-638-5340. Alternatively, a live audio webcast can be accessed through a link on Ballard's homepage ( www.ballard.com). Following the call, the audio webcast will be archived in the Quarterly Results area of the Investor section of Ballard's website ( www.ballard.com/investors).
About Ballard Power Systems Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP) (TSX: BLD) provides clean energy fuel cell products enabling optimized power systems for a range of applications. Products are based on proprietary esencia™ technology, ensuring incomparable performance, durability and versatility. To learn more about Ballard, please visit www.ballard.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV