WARREN, N.J., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a leading provider of semiconductor solutions in the broadband wireless and wireline communications markets, today announced that it will release the results of its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 on February 22, 2012 at approximately 7:00 am Eastern Time.
At 8:30am that morning the Company will host a conference call to discuss these results and the webcast may be accessed at http://www.anadigics.com/investors.
Playback of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the call's completion and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056, conference ID number 50164014. The replay will be available until February 29, 2012.About ANADIGICS, Inc. ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD) is a leading provider of semiconductor solutions in the rapidly growing wireless handset and broadband communication markets. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers for wireless handsets, WLAN and WiMAX; CATV tuner integrated circuits, active splitters and CATV infrastructure line amplifier ICs, which can be sold individually or packaged as integrated RF and front end modules. For more information, visit: www.anadigics.com. SOURCE ANADIGICS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV