WARREN, N.J., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a leading provider of semiconductor solutions in the broadband wireless and wireline communications markets, today announced that it will release the results of its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 on February 22, 2012 at approximately 7:00 am Eastern Time.
At 8:30am that morning the Company will host a conference call to discuss these results and the webcast may be accessed at http://www.anadigics.com/investors.
Playback of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the call's completion and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056, conference ID number 50164014. The replay will be available until February 29, 2012.About ANADIGICS, Inc. ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD) is a leading provider of semiconductor solutions in the rapidly growing wireless handset and broadband communication markets. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers for wireless handsets, WLAN and WiMAX; CATV tuner integrated circuits, active splitters and CATV infrastructure line amplifier ICs, which can be sold individually or packaged as integrated RF and front end modules. For more information, visit: www.anadigics.com. SOURCE ANADIGICS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV