The biotechnology product company reported last month second-quarter earnings of $25.8 million, or 70 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $26.5 million, or 72 cents."If industry conditions were to begin showing signs of firming or the stock were to pullback appreciably, we would consider revisiting our rating on this extremely well run business with an extraordinary financial model," Craig-Hallum analysts wrote in a Feb. 1 report. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.7% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's second-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the prior year. Techne is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 12.20, which shows it can meet its short-term cash needs. In the second quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 10.25% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $78.71. The stock closed Monday at $66.13. It has decreased 3.12% year to date. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Ex-Dividend Stocks With Buy Ratings portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV