The offshore marine services company is scheduled to report its fourth-quarter results on Feb. 22. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 80 cents a share on $103.71 million.
"GLF extended its term loan facility out to July 2014 (from Dec 2012). GLF has drawn down $140 million of the total $200 million facility," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a Jan. 31 report. "While the extension helps solidify GLF's capital structure -- the real benefit is savings of roughly $33 million in annual amortization that we expect GLF to use to fund further growth."Shares of GulfMark hit a 52-week high of $50.24 on Monday. The stock's 52-week low of $32.34 was set on Aug. 9. GulfMark has a forward price-to-earnings ratio of 13.87X. This is about half of the average for the oil equipment and services companies of 28.39X. Superior Energy (SPN) and RPC (RES) had lower forward P/Es than GulfMark at 9.87X and 7.58X respectively. Of the 10 analysts who cover the company, eight rated it a buy. One rated the company a hold and another analyst considered it a sell. TheStreet Ratings gives GulfMark a B grade and has a $63.85 price target on the shares. The stock has risen 19.14% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV