Mercury General Corporation (MCY)
Q4 2011 Earnings Call
February 6, 2012, 1:00 p.m. ET
ExecutivesGabriel Tirador - President, CEO & DirectorGeorge Joseph - ChairmanChris Graves - VP & CIOTed Stalick - VP, CFORobert Houlihan - VP & CPOJohn Sutton – SVP Customer ServiceAnalystsMeyer Shields - Stifel NicolausAlison Jacobowitz - Bank of America/Merrill LynchMatt Warman – KBWCory Wren PresentationOperator
Previous Statements by MCY
» Mercury General Corporation's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Mercury General's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Mercury General Corporation Q4 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
» Mercury General Corp. Q3 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV