- The 1.22 MW single-axis tracking photovoltaic (PV) array at La Senita Elementary School in Kingman. The array, UES’ first utility-scale renewable energy system, was built by Tucson-based SOLON Corp. and features more than 5,000 solar panels.
- A 500-kilowatt solar array developed as part of Western Wind Energy’s integrated wind and solar system southwest of Kingman.
UES Offering Output Of New Solar Systems Directly To Electric Customers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.