Changyou.com Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (CYOU)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Changyou.com (Nasdaq:CYOU) is trading at unusually high volume Monday with 1.2 million shares changing hands. It is currently at four times its average daily volume and trading down $3.15 (-10.8%) at $25.94 as of 1 p.m. ET. Changyou.com has a market cap of $1.24 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 19.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Changyou.com Limited develops and operates online games in the People's Republic of China. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.1, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of six and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. TheStreet Ratings rates Changyou.com as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Changyou.com Ratings Report. See all heavy volume stocks in our stocks moving on unusual volume list or get investment ideas from our investment research center. Interested in other stocks that are falling on unusually high volume? Get free SMS text alerts sent to you when the action happens by texting HVDOWN to 95370 or select from multiple alert options.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV