Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ), a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the identification, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs. This stock is trading up 5.3% at $50.52 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 871,000Average Volume: 773,944 Volume % Change: 103% From a technical standpoint, JAZZ is starting to trigger a breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $50.46 on decent volume. This is a very big move for JAZZ since it's pushing the stock into all-time high territory. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in JAZZ if it can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above $50.46. If we get that action today, then this stock has a good chance of hitting $55 in the near future, as long as it doesn't trade back below $50.46 to $49.14.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV