Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) is a biopharmaceutical company. Questcor primary product is H.P. Acthar Gel, an injectable drug that is approved by the FDA. This stock is trading up 2.8% at $37.66 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2 millionAverage Volume: 1.9 million Volume % Change: 84% From a technical standpoint, QCOR has started to find some buying interest recently near some previous support levels at around $33.66 to $34.15. Buyers have stepped into the stock near those levels and have pushed shares up to its current price of around $37.60. Market players should now watch for a breakout trade to trigger if QCOR can take out $38.34 and then its 50-day moving average of $40.30 on heavy volume. Look for volume on a move above those levels that registers near or above 1,933,260 shares. If we get that action soon, then this stock has a great chance to re-test $44.18 to $45.50 in the near future. Questcor was one of 5 Drug Stocks Winners of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV