IPG Photonics (IPGP) is a vertically integrated developer and manufacturer of a line of fiber lasers for diverse applications in numerous markets. This stock is trading up 1.7% at $55.21 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 650,000Average Volume: 599,518 Volume % Change: 131% From a technical standpoint, IPGP is starting to flirt with a couple of major breakouts. That first breakout is a move above some near-term overhead resistance at $55.15, and that second breakout is above its 200-day moving average of 55.82. If IPGP can sustain a high-volume move and close above those two breakout levels, then this stock has a great chance to re-test its October high of $58.16. Look for volume on a close above those levels that's near or well above 599,518 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV