Zoltek (ZOLT) is an applied technology and advanced materials company. The stock is trading up 10.8% at $14.53 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.3 millionAverage Volume: 334,511 Volume % Change: 503% From a technical standpoint, ZOLT has made a monster move on huge volume in the past few trading sessions with shares trading up from under $10 to its current price of around $14.50. This big run has now pushed ZOLT into overbought territory since the stock's relative strength index (RSI) is 88. >>7 Relative Strength Stocks to Beat the Market I would be careful initiating new long positions on ZOLT with such a high RSI reading, unless they are for very short-term intraday trades. Keep in mind that ZOLT is also close to testing some major overhead resistance at $16.06.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV