Openwave To Present At Stifel Nicolaus 10th Annual Technology & Telecom Conference
Openwave Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: OPWV), a global software innovator delivering all-Internet Protocol (all-IP) mediation and messaging solutions, today announced that the company will present at the upcoming Stifel Nicolaus Technology, Communications & Internet Conference 2012.
|Who:||Anne Brennan, chief financial officer|
|What:||Management will outline Openwave’s current status and recent events|
|When:||Tuesday February 7, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. PT (4:30 p.m. ET)|
|Where:||St. Regis Monarch Beach Hotel, Dana Point, CA|
Interested parties may access the live webcast of the presentation on Openwave’s Web site at http://investor.Openwave.com. A replay will be available on the Web site for at least 30 days.
Openwave Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: OPWV) is a global software innovator delivering context-aware mediation and messaging solutions that enable communication service providers and the broader ecosystem to create and deliver smarter services.Building on its mobile data heritage, Openwave mobilizes the Internet with predictive solutions fueled by real-time analytics that mediate among different ecosystem elements, comprehensively permitting the enhancement of IP traffic. The result can provide customers with a 360-degree view of their network, devices and services, and enables them to proactively optimize network resources, quickly launch smart mobile services, and provide a contextually relevant user experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV