RMR Real Estate Income Fund (NYSE Amex: RIF) today announced that its 2012 annual meeting of shareholders will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 10, 2012, at RIF’s offices at Two Newton Place, 255 Washington Street, Newton, Massachusetts. The record date for determination of shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting has been set at the close of business on Thursday, February 16, 2012.
Shareholder nominations or proposals made in accordance with RIF’s bylaws as well as shareholder proposals made pursuant to Rule 14a-8 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, must be received by RIF’s secretary at RIF’s principal executive offices on or before 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on February 16, 2012, to be considered at the 2012 annual meeting. RIF’s bylaws are available to shareholders upon request by contacting RIF’s secretary at Two Newton Place, 255 Washington Street, Suite 300, Newton, Massachusetts 02458.
RIF is a closed end investment company advised by RMR Advisors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV