RMR Real Estate Income Fund (NYSE Amex: RIF) today announced that its 2012 annual meeting of shareholders will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 10, 2012, at RIF’s offices at Two Newton Place, 255 Washington Street, Newton, Massachusetts. The record date for determination of shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting has been set at the close of business on Thursday, February 16, 2012.
Shareholder nominations or proposals made in accordance with RIF’s bylaws as well as shareholder proposals made pursuant to Rule 14a-8 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, must be received by RIF’s secretary at RIF’s principal executive offices on or before 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on February 16, 2012, to be considered at the 2012 annual meeting. RIF’s bylaws are available to shareholders upon request by contacting RIF’s secretary at Two Newton Place, 255 Washington Street, Suite 300, Newton, Massachusetts 02458.
RIF is a closed end investment company advised by RMR Advisors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV