Tidewater was upgraded to a buy from a hold by TheStreet Ratings.
Five of the eight analysts who cover the company rate it a hold. One rates it a buy and two consider it a sell. Tidewater's forward P/E is 13.19; the average for the oil equipment and services companies is 14.08. Rowan (RDC) has a forward P/E of 11.6; Atwood Oceanics' (ATW) forward P/E is 9.42.Tidewater stock closed Friday at $57.91 and has risen 17.46% year-to-date. Tidewater's stock hit a 52-week high of Feb. 8, 2011. TheStreet Ratings gives Tidewater a B grade with a $66.78 price target.
Sealed Air was upgraded to a buy from a hold by TheStreet Ratings. Six of the 11 analysts who cover Sealed Air rate it a hold; five consider it a buy. Sealed Air's forward P/E is 12.5; the average for containers and packaging companies is 12.76. Crown Holdings (CCK) has a forward P/E of 10.21; Rock-Tenn (RKT) has a forward P/E of 8.96. Sealed Air closed Friday at $20.71; it has risen 20.34% year to date. The stock's 52-week high of $28.77 was set on Feb. 14, 2011. TheStreet Ratings gives Sealed Air a B grade and a $23.12 price target.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV