Forward-looking statements often address Auxilium's expected future financial position or business strategy and plans and objectives of management for future operations. Forward-looking statements provide Auxilium's current expectations or forecasts of future events. Auxilium's performance and financial results could differ materially from those reflected in these forward-looking statements due to various risks and uncertainties.
A more detailed list and description of the risks and uncertainties that Auxilium faces may be found under the heading "Risk Factors" in Auxilium's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 and Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, which are on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Given these risks and uncertainties, any or all of the forward-looking statements contained in this release may prove to be incorrect. Therefore, you should not rely on any such factors or forward-looking statements. Auxilium undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement.
James E. FickenscherChief Financial OfficerAuxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.+1-484-321-5900 firstname.lastname@example.orgWilliam Q. Sargent Jr.Vice-President, Investor Relations and Corporate CommunicationsAuxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.+1-484-321-5900 email@example.com SOURCE Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV