LAKE MARY, Fla., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FARO Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: FARO), the world leader in 3D measurement and imaging solutions, announced that President and CEO Jay Freeland and Senior Vice President and CFO Keith Bair will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology & Telecom Conference 2012 on Wednesday, February 8, 2012, at 4:25pm PST at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Hotel in Dana Point, CA.
The audio will be simultaneously web cast www.faro.com/stifel-conference.
FARO recommends registering at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access.For more information on the FARO's global industries, applications and products, visit www.faro.com. About FARO FARO develops and markets computer-aided coordinate measurement and imaging devices and software. Portable equipment from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and compound structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, 3D documentation, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes. They are also employed to generate digital scans of historic sites. Worldwide, approximately 13,000 customers are operating more than 26,000 installations of FARO's systems. The Company's global headquarters is located in Lake Mary, Fla., its European head office in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia/Pacific head office in Singapore. FARO has branches in Brazil, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Netherlands, India, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Japan. Further information: http://www.faro.com. SOURCE FARO Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV