BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass today announced the launch of the redesigned bbvacompass.com, part of the bank's drive toward increased innovation and customer-centricity.
The new bbvacompass.com is visually enhanced and streamlined to offer customers clear direction on the products and financial solutions best suited to them. Using rollover navigation, the site simplifies the process of finding a product, while a home page sign-in for online banking gives customers direct access to their personal accounts.
"As a company that prides itself on innovation, BBVA Compass sought to redesign our website to reflect the latest technology," said
Andy Hernandez, director of ATM and online channels. "Customers want 24/7 access to their finances across all mediums, and they want an intuitive user experience. bbvacompass.com meets and exceeds those expectations."
The redesigned website is the first of many technology upgrades the bank is planning for 2012. Other announced projects include the replacement of the bank's core banking platform, an undertaking that began in 2011 and is slated for implementation this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV