BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass today announced the launch of the redesigned bbvacompass.com, part of the bank's drive toward increased innovation and customer-centricity.
The new bbvacompass.com is visually enhanced and streamlined to offer customers clear direction on the products and financial solutions best suited to them. Using rollover navigation, the site simplifies the process of finding a product, while a home page sign-in for online banking gives customers direct access to their personal accounts.
"As a company that prides itself on innovation, BBVA Compass sought to redesign our website to reflect the latest technology," said
Andy Hernandez, director of ATM and online channels. "Customers want 24/7 access to their finances across all mediums, and they want an intuitive user experience. bbvacompass.com meets and exceeds those expectations."
The redesigned website is the first of many technology upgrades the bank is planning for 2012. Other announced projects include the replacement of the bank's core banking platform, an undertaking that began in 2011 and is slated for implementation this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV