TEL AVIV, Israel, February 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RiT Technologies ' (NASDAQ: RITT) Board of Directors today announced that the Company will undertake a number of strategic investments, including the recruitment of additional management team members, in order to grow the Company to a new level and to achieve its true potential.
The Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Mr. Eran Ayzik, the Company's CEO during its turnaround over the past two years, with thanks for his successful management efforts, and has appointed Dr. Vadim Leiderman to serve as its new President and CEO, effective immediately. In parallel, the Board has expanded the Company's management capabilities with the recruitment of a Deputy CEO, Mr. Moti Hania, and a CTO, Dr. Erez Ben Eshay.
- Dr. Vadim Leiderman served for the past three years as the Defense Attaché and Representative of the Israel Ministry of Defense to the Russian Federation, preceded by 24 years of service in the Israeli Air Force (IAF) in various commanding and engineering positions, from which he retired as a Colonel. Dr. Leiderman holds a B.Sc. in Aeronautical Engineering from The Technion, Israel Institute of Technologies, and an M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Composite Materials from the Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- Mr. Moti Hania brings RiT his experience as the successful co-founder and CEO of BNM Technologies Ltd. (acquired by Starling Advanced Communication Systems Ltd.), following his 30 year career as a high-ranking officer in the Israeli Air Force. He holds a B.Sc. in Management and Logistics from Ben Gurion University and an MBA from Tel Aviv University.
- Dr. Erez Ben Eshay comes to RiT after 25 years of experience managing large, complex R&D and business development organizations, including most recently as CTO of American Unmanned Systems, BNM Technologies and SDS. Dr. Ben Eshay holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Rochville University and has served as a consultant to HP, Intel, Cisco, Lucent, Motorola and other global companies.
Commenting on the news, Mr. Sergey Anisimov, the Chairman of RiT's Board of Directors, said, "We are grateful to Mr. Eran Ayzik, who has executed a successful turnaround while initiating the creation of important new products. Working in parallel, we have formulated a bold new vision and direction for the Company, and have recruited additional management team members with the right skills to carry out an ambitious new program. Among other tasks, we have mandated the management team to expand our R&D and other teams as needed to complete a number of exciting new projects."In addition we at Stins Coman Incorporated, the controlling shareholder of RiT, continue to have full confidence in RiT's long-term potential and stand behind its efforts to take its business to a whole new level."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts