PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of accessories marketer R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) today announced that it has approved a 14.3% increase in the Company's quarterly cash dividend, from $0.07 per share to $0.08 per share ( $0.32 per share on an annual basis), and subsequently declared a $0.08 per share cash dividend payable March 5, 2012 to common shareholders of record on February 20, 2012.
"We remain committed to sharing the Company's success with its shareholders, while continuing to support management's strategies for long-term growth through innovation, diversification and acquisition," said Chairman of the Board Gordon Zacks. "The Board believes that this increase, the second since our current dividend policy was implemented in 2009, allows the Company to achieve both goals."
The Company has approximately 11,136,000 shares outstanding.
About RG Barry
RG Barry creates and markets great accessories brands and fashionable, solution-oriented products that make life better. Our primary brands include: Dearfoams slippers (
www.dearfoams.com); baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories (
www.baggallini.com); and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products (
www.footpetals.com). To learn more, visit us at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV