PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of accessories marketer R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) today announced that it has approved a 14.3% increase in the Company's quarterly cash dividend, from $0.07 per share to $0.08 per share ( $0.32 per share on an annual basis), and subsequently declared a $0.08 per share cash dividend payable March 5, 2012 to common shareholders of record on February 20, 2012.
"We remain committed to sharing the Company's success with its shareholders, while continuing to support management's strategies for long-term growth through innovation, diversification and acquisition," said Chairman of the Board Gordon Zacks. "The Board believes that this increase, the second since our current dividend policy was implemented in 2009, allows the Company to achieve both goals."
The Company has approximately 11,136,000 shares outstanding.
About RG Barry
RG Barry creates and markets great accessories brands and fashionable, solution-oriented products that make life better. Our primary brands include: Dearfoams slippers (
www.dearfoams.com); baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories (
www.baggallini.com); and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products (
www.footpetals.com). To learn more, visit us at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV