BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- More questions over a resolution to Greece's debt talks lead your quick fix of company, market, economic and investing news for Monday, Feb. 6.
Monday's 5 Biggest Stories
Stop me if you've heard this one before:
Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademos has struck a deal for more austerity measures in order to secure a rescue package.
Meanwhile, leaders in Greece are reluctant to bring about
more austerity, especially with elections coming.
All of these European problems could be a headache for China. The IMF thinks so, and it cut its forecast for
China's economic growth.
Company NewsCitigroup (C) will start issuing credit cards on its own in China.
MarketsIn positive European news, Germany's manufacturing orders rose above expectations in December.
Investment StrategyIn the off chance Europe improves, investors might want to check out these ETFs.
Odds and EndsAutomakers won big with commercials during the Super Bowl.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV