SouFun Holdings Ltd. Stock Upgraded (SFUN)
- Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD -ADR's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- SFUN's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 25.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 89.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD -ADR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.44 versus $0.72).
- In its most recent trading session, SFUN has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors.
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.51 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, SFUN's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.26, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.