SouFun Holdings Ltd. Stock Upgraded (SFUN)
- Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD -ADR's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- SFUN's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 25.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 89.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD -ADR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.44 versus $0.72).
- In its most recent trading session, SFUN has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors.
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.51 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, SFUN's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.26, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts