Sealed Air Corporation Stock Upgraded (SEE)
- SEE's revenue growth trails the industry average of 24.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 53.22% to $156.90 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 32.21%.
- SEALED AIR CORP' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SEALED AIR CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.45 versus $1.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.73 versus $1.45).
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.56, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 0.99 is weak.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Containers & Packaging industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 3.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $76.50 million to $73.70 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts