John B. Sanfilippo & Son Stock Upgraded (JBSS)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 80.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.17 million to $9.35 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 581.03% to $17.33 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 581.03%, SANFILIPPO JOHN B&SON is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 2660.03%.
- JBSS, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 25.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.1%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- SANFILIPPO JOHN B&SON reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SANFILIPPO JOHN B&SON reported lower earnings of $0.26 versus $1.34 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.