Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTX), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics, today announced that James S.J. Manuso, PhD, chairman and chief executive officer, will present at the following conferences:
- BIO CEO & Investor Conference in New York on February 14th at 11:30 am ET
- Citi Global Health Care Conference in New York on February 29th at 11:30 am ET
Live webcasts will be available in the Investor Events section of the Company's website, www.astx.com. The webcasts will be archived for 30 days.
In addition, Mohammad Azab, MD, chief medical officer, will be a panelist in the BIO CEO & Investor Conference Therapeutic Workshop, “ Secrets of Oncology Success – Lessons and Trends in Phase II Clinical Trial Outcomes” on February 13th at 10:30 am ET in New York.
About Astex PharmaceuticalsAstex Pharmaceuticals is dedicated to the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics with a focus on oncology. The Company is developing a proprietary pipeline of novel therapies and is creating de-risked products for partnership with leading pharmaceutical companies. Astex Pharmaceuticals developed Dacogen® (decitabine) for Injection and receives significant royalties on global sales. For more information about Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., please visit http://www.astx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV