BOSTON, Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ: PRXL), a leading global biopharmaceutical services provider, today announced that Ramita Tandon, Global Head, Late Phase Clinical Trials and Lars-Olof Eriksson, Ph.D., MS.c., Vice President, Global Research Operations at PAREXEL will address innovative approaches to late stage development at the Summit for Clinical Ops Executives ( SCOPE), to be held February 7-9, 2012 in Miami, Florida. Attendees can learn about customized strategic and scientific solutions, provided by the PAREXEL PACE™ (Peri-Approval Clinical Excellence) group, to facilitate the transition from product development to commercialization in a seamless and cost-effective manner, by visiting the PAREXEL Booth #38 on the exhibit floor.
During SCOPE, Ms. Tandon will provide opening remarks for the session entitled "Electronic Health Records and Clinical Trials." The session, which will be held on Tuesday, February 7 at 8:15 a.m., includes presentations from Pfizer, Incyte Corporation, and the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Other program sessions being presented by PAREXEL experts include:
Tuesday, February 7, 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday, February 8, 4:20 p.m.
- "New Challenges Call for Innovative Approaches to Patient Recruitment and Retention for Post Marketing Trials," in two interactive breakout discussion groups
- "Conducting Phase IIIB/IV Clinical Trials in a Changing Drug Environment," in the session Utilization of Patient-Level Data and Patient Reported Outcomes in Trials
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV