5 Top Cities for Real Estate Investors in 2012
Third-best market: Topeka, Kan.
Projected 2012 price gains: 4.7%
Colpitts expects Topeka's rental market to do well in 2012 because of the area's high crop prices and low cost of living, "which makes [the city] more affordable for many folks."
The capital of Kansas, 230,800-population Topeka has a diversified economy that revolves around agriculture, state government and other sectors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV