5 Top Cities for Real Estate Investors in 2012
BOSTON ( MainStreet) -- Real estate investors might want to take a page from Dorothy and Toto's playbook in the The Wizard of Oz and set their sights on getting to Kansas.
That's because the Sunflower State hosts three of the top five cities on HousingPredictor.com's Best Investor Markets for 2012 study -- all thanks to high produce prices making the area's economy as sweet as its corn.
"Kansas is forecast to do very well because of higher crop prices," HousingPredictor.com's Mike Colpitts says. "The state has not done so well historically in terms of real estate values,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV