NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC (NYSE: NSH) announced today that Steve Blank, Senior Vice President, CFO and Treasurer of NuStar Energy L.P. and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, will be participating in meetings with members of the investment community at the 2012 Credit Suisse Energy Summit in Vail, Colorado on Tuesday, February 7, 2012.
The materials to be reviewed in the meetings will be available on each company’s web site on Tuesday, February 7, 2012.
NuStar Energy L.P. is a publicly traded, limited partnership based in San Antonio, with 8,417 miles of pipeline; 89 terminal and storage facilities that store and distribute crude oil, refined products and specialty liquids; and two asphalt refineries and a fuels refinery with a combined throughput capacity of 118,500 barrels per day. The partnership’s combined system has approximately 98 million barrels of storage capacity. One of the largest asphalt refiners and marketers in the U.S. and the second largest independent liquids terminal operator in the nation, NuStar has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, including St. Eustatius in the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and Turkey. For more information, visit NuStar Energy L.P.'s Web site at www.nustarenergy.com.
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC is a publicly traded limited liability company that owns the two percent general partner interest, a 14.3 percent limited partner interest and the incentive distribution rights in NuStar Energy L.P., one of the largest asphalt refiners and marketers in the U.S. and the second largest independent liquids terminal operator in the nation with operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, including St. Eustatius in the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and Turkey. For more information, visit NuStar GP Holdings, LLC’s Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV