The fragrances company is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Tuesday. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 56 cents a share on revenue of $352.6 million.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.1% Rated "A+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was a year ago. Sensient has average liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.16, which means the company can technically meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 6.99% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $47.17. The stock closed Friday at $40.92.
Wintrust Financial The bank reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $19.2 million, or 41 cents a share, a swing from a year-earlier loss of 6 cents a 6 cents a share after the payment of higher preferred dividends. "Beyond a general rise in the sector, WTFC's valuation will have a hard time moving higher until a material lift in ROA seems sustainable, in our judgment," Sterne Agee analysts wrote in a Jan. 23 report. "Income oriented investors may want to consider WTFC's tangible equity units, which are trading for a slight discount to the conversion and boast a current yield of ~7.5%." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.6% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-uarter gross profit margin increased from the prior year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 7.44% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $35.78. The stock closed Friday at $31.95.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV