NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: H.B. Fuller (FUL), Sensient Technologies (SXT) and Wintrust Financial (WTFC).
The three stocks received buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
The chemical manufacturer reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $26.4 million, or 53 cents a share, an increase from $21.9 million, or 44 cents a share, in the fourth quarter of 2010.H.B. Fuller also announced that it would acquire Forbo's industrial adhesive business in December. Of the acquisition, Deutsche Bank analysts wrote in a Jan. 20 report that, "Our analysis shows Forbo to be highly accretive, adding $0.30-$0.40 in Year 2 (~'13), and most importantly, creating value (ROIC > WACC} in Year 3 (ROIC: 11.1%; WACC: 10%). However, with demand in core N. American and European markets tepid, housing/construction demand unlikely to recover meaningfully in '12 and Fuller's '12 guidance based on EUR/USD of $1.38 (vs 1.29 today, implying $0.04 downside to guidance), we see limited ability for Fuller to exceed its guidance in '12." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1% Rated "A+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same from a year ago. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $32.80. The stock closed Friday at $29.97.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV