XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: XPO) today announced that the company will present at two transportation industry conferences in the coming weeks. Bradley Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer, and Scott Malat, senior vice president–strategic planning, will speak at the following conferences. Audio webcasts of the presentations can be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website www.xpologistics.com.
Stifel Nicolaus Transportation Conference 2012 on Tuesday, February 14, 2012, at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Key Biscayne, Fla., at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
27th Annual BB&T Capital Markets Transportation Conference on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Fla., at 10:20 a.m. Eastern Time.
In addition, XPO Logistics will participate in two industry one-on-one conferences:2nd Annual Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Transportation Confab on Thursday, February 9, 2012, at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, Mass. Deutsche Bank Small & Mid Cap Conference 2012 on Tuesday, February 14, 2012, at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Miami Beach, Fla. About XPO Logistics, Inc. Founded in 1989, XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset based, third-party logistics services provider that uses a network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation solutions for its customers. The company offers its services through three distinct business units: Express 1, Inc. (expedited transportation solutions), the fifth largest U.S. expedited freight service provider, according to The Journal of Commerce; Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (domestic and international freight forwarding); and Bounce Logistics, Inc. and other premium truckload brokerage operations. The company serves more than 4,000 retail, commercial, manufacturing and industrial customers through seven U.S. operations centers and 23 agent locations. www.xpologistics.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV