This is an online game developer and operator in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 5.1% at $29.04 in recent trading.Today's Volume: 707,000
Average Volume: 264,184
Volume % Change: 164% From a technical standpoint, CYOU has started to trigger a breakout trade today once the stock moved above some past overhead resistance at $27 on high-volume. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades as long as CYOU can close near its daily highs of $29.52. The next major breakout for CYOU will trigger once it takes out $30.53 with volume. If we get that action soon, then look for CYOU to re-test its 200-day moving average of $33.70. Keep in mind that long trades are now getting a bit more risky here since the current relative strength index reading is 81. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV