Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (TSI) (NASDAQ: CLUB), a leading owner and operator of health clubs, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011 financial results on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call will be broadcast on the Company’s website at http://www.mysportsclubs.com , in the "investor relations" section. An online archive of the webcast will be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain available for 30 days.
About Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.
New York-based Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. is a leading
owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic
regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, operated 160
fitness clubs as of December 31, 2011, comprising 108 New York Sports
Clubs, 25 Boston Sports Clubs, 18 Washington Sports Clubs (two of which
are partly-owned), six Philadelphia Sports Clubs, and three clubs
located in Switzerland. These clubs collectively served approximately
523,000 members. For more information on TSI, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV