FREEHOLD, N.J., Feb. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE Amex:UMH) today announced that it has entered into a new $11,400,000 mortgage loan with Bank of America, N.A. to refinance two manufactured home communities located in Tennessee and Ohio. This mortgage is at a fixed all-in rate of 4.39%, with monthly principal payments of $26,113. The maturity date is February 1, 2017 but may be extended for an additional two years at an interest rate of LIBOR plus 3.25%.
Samuel A. Landy, President, stated, "We are very pleased with this new financing and look forward to continuing our long and mutually beneficial relationship with Bank of America."
UMH Properties, Inc., a publicly owned REIT, owns and operates forty-one manufactured home communities with approximately 9,000 total home sites located in Indiana, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV