Each of these stocks got a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The accessories retailer reported fiscal second-quarter earnings of $347 million, or $1.18 a share, on Jan. 24. That performance was up from earnings of $303 million, or $1 a share, in the same period a year earlier."We continue to believe that growth in the men's business is the underappreciated element of the COH story," KeyBanc Capital Markets analysts wrote in a Jan. 25 report. "The men's business is expected to more than double to $400 million this fiscal year. There are a number of reasons why we find the men's growth story compelling; with particular focus on its ability to both grow the existing U.S. retail business as well as strengthen COH's expansion opportunity abroad. Management noted that it hopes to achieve $1 billion in sales; we think this is achievable over the next two or three years." Shares of Coach hit a 52-week high of $72.39 on Friday. The stock's 52-week low of $45.70 was set on Aug. 19. Coach shares trade at a forward price-to-earnings multiple of 17.84. The average forward P/E among the clothing and accessories companies is 16.88. Hanesbrands (HBI) has a forward P/E of 8.22; Jones Group (JNI) has a forward P/E of 8.17. Nineteen of the 29 analysts who cover Coach rated it a buy; 10 consider it a hold. TheStreet Ratings gives Coach an A+ grade and has a $90.42 price target on the shares. The stock has risen 18.59% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV