Harleysville Savings Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HARL) announced today that the Company has repurchased 123,748 shares of common stock in an unsolicited private transaction. The Company repurchased the shares at the price of $14.53 per share or $1,798,058.44.
Ronald B. Geib, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated, “A long-term shareholder offered the Company the opportunity to repurchase the shares at a price which we believe is financially very attractive. Given the Company’s historical performance and its long-term business and earnings prospects, the repurchase was a very good use of our capital. The repurchase will be accretive to earnings and book value immediately.”
Harleysville Savings Financial Corporation is the holding company for Harleysville Savings Bank. Established in 1915, Harleysville Savings Bank is a Pennsylvania chartered and federally insured savings bank. Headquartered in Harleysville, PA. Harleysville is located in central Montgomery County.
Harleysville Savings Financial Corporation’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol: “HARL”.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV