'Mad Money Lightning Round': Kraft Foods Heading Higher
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
Kraft Foods (KFT): "That stock is going to keep going higher."
Tele Norte Leste Participacoes (TNE): "I'm not a fan. I'm worried about that yield. I'm not going to say I like that one."SunOpta (STKL): "I like that one as a spec, but I like Hain Celestial Group (HAIN)." United States Steel (X): "THey had a good week, but that makes me like Nucor (NUE) even more. I think Nucor can go to the mid-$50's." NVIDIA (NVDA): "The pre-announced a bad quarter and the stock went higher. That means it's headed to $18." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV