Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE: MN), (“the Company”) today announced that it will host a teleconference to discuss the Company’s 2011 fourth quarter and full year financial results at 8:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 16, 2012. Manning & Napier will release its 2011 fourth quarter and full year financial results after market hours on Wednesday, February 15, 2012.
To access the teleconference, please dial 706-758-9224 (domestic and international) approximately ten minutes before the teleconference’s scheduled start time and reference the “Manning & Napier fourth quarter earnings conference call”. A live webcast will also be available on the investor relations portion of Manning & Napier’s website at http://ir.manning-napier.com/.
If you are unable to access the live teleconference, a replay will be available beginning approximately two hours after the call’s completion and available through March 1, 2012. The teleconference replay can be accessed by dialing 404-537-3406 (domestic and international) and entering the ID# 49373445. A webcast replay will also be available on the investor relations portion of Manning & Napier’s website at http://ir.manning-napier.com/.
About Manning and Napier, Inc.Manning & Napier is an independent investment management firm that provides a broad range of investment solutions through separately managed accounts, mutual funds and collective investment trust funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV